The world is classified into just two groups: leaders and non-leaders.
Leaders are able to create and make the best use of their talents and resources.
Non-Leaders wallow in poverty and want even though they have every available resource.
In the National Leaders’ Breakfast Meeting, we delve deeper into the power of leadership and how we (especially Africans) can turn the tables and create wealth and opportunities for ourselves and our nations and our continent.
The Power of Leadership is purposely built on our bestselling leadership Coaching Learn2Lead. This has been created as part of our Executive Masterclass Series.
The Power of Leadership is a One-day fully packed masterclass leaders coaching specially developed for leaders and aspiring leaders on how they can create impact in themselves and the people they lead.
Effective leadership in the 21st century has become complex and elusive to most people and organizations. People have tried all sorts of means to achieve results all to no avail or have fallen short of their desired targets. One reason why this is so is because in most leadership training, the person of the leader is neglected.
Most importantly, when hiring and choosing leaders, we primarily focus on what they can achieve and not what they can become or help people to become. Our focus is always on targets and performance indicators, focusing on these things are not wrong in themselves, what makes it wrong is over emphasis on targets and performance indicators whilst neglecting the person of the leader, the impact they can create in themselves and the people they lead.
In Learn to Lead, we lead the leader or the aspiring leader to know themselves, their shortcomings, and forces within themselves and how they can turn the slate around to create impact in themselves, their organizations and the people they lead.
We deliver this through a combination of highly effective coaching process by way of practical and effective workshops which also comprise of assignments, vertical and horizontal interactions
Anyone serious about creating tremendous impact within himself and in the people, he leads will find this leadership coaching a great resource.
- Learn to Lead recognizes that leaders are created from the daily decisions they make in everything they do and that leadership capacity is consciously built from effective decision making towards making an impact in a leader’s life and the people he/she leads.
- Leaders learn about the proactivity and innovation cycle and how to use it to consistently increase growth and performance in your life and organization.
- That at the heart of every person’s ability to succeed in any area of their life is the ability to lead.
- Help the leader discover himself/herself, his weakness and strengths.
- Help the leader create impact in himself/herself and the people he/she leads.
- Help the leader acquire the techniques, strategies and tools to help them rise above the next level of their organization’s development.
- It delivers rare insights into helping you master key principles that will empower your organization perform at a rate you have never dreamt of and constantly innovate.
- The 3 Determinant Leadership Parameters
- The 21st Century Leadership Model
- The 5 Pyramid Challenges
- The Proactivity Cycle
- The 5 Levels of Impactful Leadership in the 21st Century
- Workshop Sessions
Learn to lead is a 4-hour, six module training programs comprising both theory and practical modeling strategies.
- Training will comprise of seminar style presentations
- Leaders, Sales Persons and Branch Managers.
- Managers, CEO’s and New Employees.
- Line Managers and Front-Line Officers, Credit Union, Church Leaders, Men and Women Group Leaders, Departmental Leaders, Preachers & Ministers and Church Management. All Christian leaders concerned with church growth and development.
- All players concerned with the success of their organizations.